Day Trip Borneo Cultures Museum and Kuching City Tour With Lunch
- Armanoor Travel Services (M) Sdn Bhd (view map)
What do you get
- 0900hrs, pick up from your hotel in city center and visit to Borneo Cultures Museum.
- A modern five-storey building with a distinctive architectural design that reflects Sarawak’s unique traditional crafts and rich cultural heritage.
- Learn and exploring Sarawak’s unique history. Depart for city tour to see most of the best places of attraction with multiple stops to view historical buildings. Drive to see the mascot of Kuching city at Padungan (Cat statue), Tua Pek Kong temple, one of the oldest temples in Sarawak, Colonial Old Court House, Darul Hana Bridge & viewing the majestic looking Astana, the former palace of White Rajah but now become official residences of Governor of Sarawak.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Take a short stop for some local souvenir or handicraft along main bazaar and have some gula apong ice cream for dessert.
- Transfer back to the hotel. (Lunch included)
Includes: Transportation, entrance fee, light snack, lunch, beverage (juices/soft drink or mineral water) & local guide
Excludes: Travel insurance, guide tipping (RM15pp/per day) & other item not mentioned
- Required 3 days in advance booking.
- Min of 2 persons to go.
Visitor given up to 16 July 2023 to redeem the service (With Reservation Required)
P10 - 16C
You require to present the QR code (at My Purchase) to the merchant for the redemption. Merchant will ask for the voucher security code (4-digit). Please tell the security code to the merchant staff.