2 Days 1 Night Trip
2D1N Bengoh Dam
- Armanoor Travel Services (M) Sdn Bhd (view map)
What do you get
- 0730hrs, pick up from the hotel in city centre and depart for approximately 1hrs 20min drive from Kuching towards to Bidayuh village located in Padawan area.
- Upon arrival at Bengoh Dam jetty, continue by boat for 20 min across the lake and continue by hiking which takes roughly about 1hrs 30min (depending on your speed) to reach the famous Jurassic Park of Sarawak and Susung Waterfall.
- There is a viral signature branch for great pictures! Enjoy and relaxing near the waterfall.
- Return back to Bengoh Dam jetty and transfer to the hotel in city centre.
- The community practice to keep the place clean and make sure no rubbish is thrown away.
Note: Pick up time may change subject to tidal conditions. Flip Flop or Sandals are NOT ADVISABLE to wear as some of the trails very slippery and near to the waterfall.
Note: Advisable to bring only overnight backpack as there is no luggage storage at the jetty. Your backpack will be put at the canteen before proceed hiking to the waterfall and collect it back after lunch before depart to Kampung Sting. Before leaving, make sure to check your belonging in the backpack (phone/watch/keys.etc). The community practice to keep the place clean and all rubbish to be collected and throw at the rubbish bin
BBQ pit is available at the homestay except all ingredients to be cooked is to be brought & under pax own extra expenses. Please notify in advance if you request it in order for the owner to prepare burning woods/charcoal.
Includes: transportation, tours, boat ride, entrance fee, 1 night accommodation, 1x breakfast, 1x lunch, 1x dinner, local guide/boatman
Excludes: Travel insurance, guide tipping (RM15pp/per day), extra expenses, beverages (juices/soft drinks/alcoholic drinks) & any other item not mentioned
- Required at least 3 days in advance booking.
- Min of 6 persons to go.
Visitor given up to 16 July 2023 to redeem the service (With Reservation Required)
P10 - 16C
You require to present the QR code (at My Purchase) to the merchant for the redemption. Merchant will ask for the voucher security code (4-digit). Please tell the security code to the merchant staff.