The Borneo House Museum
- The Borneo House Museum (view map)
What do you get
- The Borneo House Museum is an interactive, 3D and educational museum in Sarawak with a floor area of more than 12,500 sq ft.
- The museum's interactive displays bring Sarawak's nature, culture, heritage and food to life and set the stage for a walk through the heart of Sarawak and Borneo.
- It has 4 zones (1) Sarawak's nature (2) Old Sarawak (3) Sarawak Today and (4) Sarawak iconic food.
- All art pieces on display is a combined effort of carefully selected Sarawakian artists with great talent.
- Each art piece on display carries a storyline to make your tour informative and educational.
- The Museum is where everyone can become an actor, director and photographer. Have fun !
- We are open 9am to 6pm (last admission 5pm).
- Monday Close.
- Will remain open on public holidays.
Visitor given up to 16 July 2023 to redeem the service (With Reservation Required)
You require to present the QR code (at My Purchase) to the merchant for the redemption. Merchant will ask for the voucher security code (4-digit). Please tell the security code to the merchant staff.