2 Days 1 Night Trip
2D1N GoWild Manau Camp
- Armanoor Travel Services (M) Sdn Bhd (view map)
What do you get
2 DAYS 1 NIGHT PROGRAM
DAY 1 0745: DEPART FROM HOTEL IN THE CITY AND PROCEED FOR 1HR DRIVE TO REDEEMS CENTER SINGAI. BRIEFING PACKED LUNCH, AUTHENTIC LOCAL BIDAYUH DINNER
1000: LOCK AND LOAD, ETD CAMP MANAU. WE WILL STOP ALONG THE WAY FOR PHOTO SESSIONS AND TO PICK UP LOCAL VEGETATION FOR OUR MEALS JOURNEY WILL TAKE APPROXIMATELY 2 HOURS
1200: ETA CAMP MANAU: PACKED LOCAL LUNCH WILL BE SERVED
1300: SETUP CAMP
1400: LIGHT JUNGLE TREKKING ALONG THE RIVER AND FREE AND EASY FOR THE REST OF THE EVENING
1800: AUTHENTIC LOCAL BIDAYUH DINNER
2000: STAR GAZING & NIGHT TREKKING TO SEARCH FOR LOCAL WILDLIFE
DAY 2 0700: BREAKFAST THEN FREE AND EASY TIME
1000: PACK UP CAMPING EQUIPMENT
1200: ETD CAMP MANAU TO REDEEMS CENTER SINGAI AND TRANSFER BACK TO KUCHING AND DROP OFF TO YOUR HOTEL
Activities at Manau Camp
Swimming and Lounging in the fresh mountain waters / Jungle Trekking / Bird Watching, Frog Watching, Star Gazing
1. Coffee/Tea and Filtered Drinking Water always available. Guest are welcome to make themselves ala camp style
2. Alcohol beverages are not provided but you may bring your own or we can assist to purchase for you
3. Please make early arrangements with us if you require beers etc so we can get them on standby
4. It would be useful to have a own water bottle to refill for hikes and around camp
5. Kindly take note that this itinerary is just a timeline guide. As we are truly exposed to the elements of nature, we may have to make adjustments to ensure the safety of everyone.
6. There is always the possibility we may come out way later than expected so please inform your love ones that this may happen and not to be worried.
7. The features and facilities of Camp Manau are subject to change as most structures are built from the produce of the forest and requires regular maintenance. They exposed
to the elements of nature such as floods and strong winds and may get damaged and will require replacement.
We will however ensure to provide the best services and facilities to ensure a memorable experience for every guest who are privilege to visit Camp Manau
Things To Bring
1 Slippers for use at campsite
2 Good trekking shoes or soft rubber sole shoes for trekking. Adidas Kampung is proven
3 Good trekking clothes would actually be light weight long pants and t-shirts to avoid scratches. But if you are a shorts person, it's fine too.
4 Small knapsack to keep your stuff for hiking trip.
5 A water bottle.
6 Raincoat with a hood if you prefer to stay dry during your hikes in the event of rain.
7 Personal Toiletries; soap, shampoo, etc
8 A Flashlight or Headlamp with sufficient batteries.
9 Power bank for you camera/phone. Please note that there is no mobile line at camp.
10 Waterproof casing/bags is strongly recommended as we have a lot of water events.
11 A light jacket to keep warm as it can get quite chilly in the evening (Average 24-26C).
12 Insect repellent would be useful, a small bottle of Hong Eu is also effective to rid of leaches.
13 Personal Medication if required.
- Required 3 weeks in advance booking
- Min of 6 persons (group A) or Min of 12 persons (group B)
- Includes: Transportation, 1x breakfast, 1x pack lunch, 1x dinner, tour insurance, Rendezvous at REDEEMS Center, Singai @ 0900hrs / Modified Off-Road 4X4 Vehicle with Experienced Drivers & Fuel for the entire trip / Local Guide(s), Local Cuisine Chef and Recovery Assistant(s) / Camping Gear : Tent (Twin Sharing), Air Mattress, Air Pillow, Sleeping Bag, Fan with Light, Camp Chair, Tent Canopy / All Weather Common Dining Area with Camp Tables, Chairs, General Lights at Camp / Meal Utensils : Plates, Cups, Bowls, Fork, Spoon / Rental and Fees for Camps and Singai Forest Reserve / Full Function Washrooms with Seating and Squating Toilets and Shower Facilities.
Excludes: Guide tipping (RM15pp/per day), extra expenses & other items not mentioned
Visitor given up to 16 July 2023 to redeem the service (With Reservation Required)
P10 - 16C
You require to present the QR code (at My Purchase) to the merchant for the redemption. Merchant will ask for the voucher security code (4-digit). Please tell the security code to the merchant staff.